Wednesday 18 November 2015

Athletics day

Athletics day - By Victoria

Yesterday it was school athletics day.  The whole school had to take part. I will tell you about each event that what we did.

In sprints  you have to run really fast and pump your arms.
I like it because you feel the air on your face.

On long jump you have to run then there will be a mat there will be 3 colours you have to stand on the last one or  the other colours you can not step over or it will not count.
Then you land on the sand.
I like it because it is not hard.

In javelin you have to throw a plastic rocket. 
I like it because you just throw.

In high jump you have to run and scissor jump over the bar.
I don't like it because the bar I jump over is bigger than me.

In shot put you have to get a heavy ball that will be small and you have to give it a push.
I like it because the ball feels funny.

Long jump is my favourite event because it's not hard and it's fun.

Finely I am finished ! Thank you for reading and remember to read how to say hello in other languages! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment